THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS BOOK COVER & ILLUSTRATION
- THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS BOOK COVER
- Penguin Design Award: Puffin Childrens Prize
- The Brief:"We are looking for a striking cover design that is well executed, has an imaginative concept and clearly places the book for its market of both children (to pick up and buy for themselves) and adults (to buy for children). While all elements of the jacket need to work together as a cohesive whole, remember that the front cover needs to be able to work on its own and be eye-catching within a crowded bookshop setting. It also needs to be able to work on screen for digital retailers such as Amazon."
- A more modern version of the book cover.
- The previous design for a hard cover
- The previous design for a dust cover which goes on top of the hard cover
- Pages Layout
- Bookmark Design
- Book Illustrations